Mini Conversation about checking out of a Hotel

print this page
send email
Mini Conversation between the reciptionest and the guest about checking out of a Hotel . read and learn the good skills in the Following conversation (dialog) .


Reciptionest :   Desk clerk Good morning.
guest            :   This is kenneth Miller in room 677. I'm getting ready to leave. Would you send a bellboy for
                        my bags, please ?

Reciptionest :   Yes sir. Right away.


Reciptionest :   Checking out sir?
guest            :   Yes, my name is Miller room 677. Here's my key.


Reciptionest :   Thank you, sir. Here's your bill. your room comes to $40, and four phone calls make it
                        $41.20.
   
guest            :   That's right.   

Reciptionest :   It's been a pleasure to have you, Mr. Miller. If you come to our city again, let us know and
                       we 'll be happy to make a reservation for you.

guest            :  Thank you very much. I 've enjoyed my stay here.   

Reciptionest :  Good bye, sir.
guest            :  Good bye. 
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...