Mini conversation about watching television

print this page
send email
Mini conversation between two friends Tom and Tomas in the house of Tom, They watching television and eat some corn and enjoy their time.




Tomas: Is there anything good on TV tonight?
Tom   : I don't know. What would you like to watch ? comedy or drama?


Tomas: I think I'd like to see something funny. It's always good to laugh.
Tom   : You're right. There's enough drama real life.


Tomas: How would you like to see a movie? It's old but it's funny.
Tom   : That's fine, but can't you get a better picture?


Tomas:  Well, I'll try. It's an old TV set and an old film. I'll do my best.
Tom   :  That's much clearer now. you did fine. and just in time for the commercial.


Tomas: That's okay. I'll go get something to eat. I'll be back when the commercial is over.
Tom   :  OK , You are welcome any time.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...