Mini conversation in the city Getting to The First National Bank

print this page
send email
Mini conversation between two person in the street in the united state,
someone visit america to first time, he want go to the national bank.
How did he do?




Stranger : Excuse me, miss. I'm trying to find the First National Bank.  
Citizen   : I don't think it's in this part of town. You'd better ask someone else.
stranger : Thank you.

stranger : Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me how to get to the First National Bank?
citizen   : That's over on the other side of town. you'd better take a bus or catch a cab.

stranger : Can I catch the bus near here?
citizen   : There's a bus stop across the the street, on your left. Ask the driver where to get off.

stranger : Thank you very much.
citizen   : don't mention it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...