Mini conversation in a restaurant

print this page
send email
Mini Conversation (dialog) between Mr Brown and the waiter in A restaurant . read and learn  the right dialog.

waiter         : Are you ready to order ?
Mr. Brown : Yes, what kind of soup do you have today?


waiter         : Chicken noodle.
Mr. Brown : I don't like that very much. I believe I 'll have tomato juice. then I 'll have the roast beef.


waiter         : Which vegetables would you like?
Mr. Brown : I'd like French fries and peas. Do I get a salad, too?


waiter         : Yes, sir. A salad comes with the dinner. We have tomato salad, tossed salad and coleslaw.
Mr. Brown : I 'll have the tossed salad.


waiter         : What kind of dressing would you like?
Mr. Brown : French dressing.


waiter         : Do you want  to order dessert now?
Mr. Brown : No, I 'll wait.


waiter         : What would you like to drink?
Mr. Brown : I 'll have Coffee Later.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...