Mini conversation related to Vending Machines .

print this page
send email
Mini conversation between Ronny and Messi Related to Vending Machines . read and learn from this conversation all the meaning and the right way to do that.



Ronny : can you change a dollar for me ? I want to get some candy from tht machine and I need
              a quarter.

Messi : Yes, I have some change. Here are four quarters.

Ronny : Thanks a lot. I don't see the place to put the quarter in.

Messi : There's the slot on the right. put the quarter in, and then pull the knob above the kind of
              candy you want.

Ronny : I put the quarter in and pulled the knob above the chocolate, but the quarter keeps
              coming back.

Messi : The machine's probably out of chocolate. try another kind of candy.

Ronny : O.K. I'll try these mints. There ! It worked that time, Have One.

Messi : No, thanks. Ithink I'll get a soft drink and some cheese crackers from these machines
             over here.

Ronny : I need some cigarettes, too. Is there a cigarette machine here ?

Messi : Yes, It's over there on your right.

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...