Mini Conversation Looking for a Hotel

print this page
send email
Visitor in a new city looking for a hotel, And he didn't find it any more
what can he do to looking for a Hotel?
Mini conversation to ask for directions you want to reach it.

Mini Conversation Looking For a Hotel

Visitor : Excuse me. Which way is the Grand Hotel?
person : I'm sorry. I don't know. I'm new in this city.

Visitor : Pardon me, sir. Can you tell me where the Grand Hotel is ?
person : I think it's over that way, but I'm not sure.

Visitor : Excuse me. Do you know where the Grand Hotel is ?
person : That's over on Liberty Street, isn't it ?

Visitor : Yes, but I can't find Liberty Street.
person : Walk that way for about four blocks. The hotel's about two blocks north of there.

Visitor : Thanks a lot.
person : Not at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...