Mini Conversation In a Hotel

print this page
send email

Mini Conversation In a Hotel Between Receptionist and the Guest  :

Guest go to a hotel in New York to spend his weekend  and he want to stay in a hotel.
what can he do ?

Mini Conversation In a Hotel

Guest            :  I'd like to have a room for the weekend, please.
Receptionist  :  Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights?

Guest            :  That's right, I'll be leaving early Monday morning.
Receptionist  :  We have a single with bath. It's on the third floor, facing fifth Avenue.

Guest            :  What's the rate?
Receptionist  :  Twenty dollars a day.

Guest            :  All right. I'll take it. When do I pay you ?
Receptionist  :  You can pay when you leave.

Guest            :  Good. Shall I sign for the room ?
Receptionist  :  Yes, Please fill in this card here.

Guest            :  All right. Have the bellboy bring up my bags, please.
Receptionist  :  Yes, Sir. Here's your key. The bellboy will take you up.

Guest            :  Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...